sexta-feira, 30 de março de 2012

saudades...



Adele, minha Diva.


Adele, minha Diva.
Deixando um pouco as frases otimistas/pessimas, os conselhos e as coisas da vida de lado, para dedicar um post a essa minha Diva que ganhou 5 grammys
I make you feel a way You’ve never felt before And I’m all you need And that you never want more Then you’d say all Of the right things Without a clue But you’d save The best for last Like I’m the one for you… (Best for last – Adele)
Should i give up, or should i just keep chasing pavements? Even if it leads nowhere, or would it be a waste? Even if i knew my place should i leave it there? Should i give up, or should i just keep chasing pavements? (Chasing Pavements – Adele)
I’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready to love me again… (I’ll be waiting – Adele)
But I set fire to the rain watched it pour as I touched your face.
Well, it burned while I cried ‘Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name! (Set fire to the rain – Adele)
Never mind, I’ll find someone like you I wish nothing but the best for you, too Don’t forget me, I beg, I remember you said Sometimes it lasts in love But sometimes it hurts instead... (Someone Like You – Adele)


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário